Picture may not display exact items purchased.
All of FFI's suspension kits come with everything needed to replace all major wear & tear components in the front end.
- Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- Upper & Lower Control Arm Bushings (Rubber)
- Upper & Lower Bump Stops (Urethane)
- Inner & Outer 9/16" Tie Rod Ends
- Strut Rod Bushings (Urethane) *HD Strut Rods Required - See Tech Tip Below*
- Idler Arm
*Kits do not come with Pitman Arm (sold separately)
*TECH TIP: 1960-1972 A-body kits REQUIRE our HD Strut Rods (Sold Separately) to work with our Strut Rod Bushings. Using our Strut Rod Bushings without the HD Strut Rods will cause the lower control arm to be pushed back resulting in excessive negative caster, along with abnormal LCA Bushings wear. This cannot be adjusted out during alignment.