*THIS KIT IS ONLY FOR 1967 A-BODY; ONE YEAR ONLY IDLER ARM*
Picture may not display exact items purchased.
All of FFI's suspension kits come with everything needed to replace all major wear & tear components in the front end.
NOTE: THE OUTER SHELL OF THE OLD RUBBER BUSHINGS MUST REMAIN IN THE LOWER CONTROL ARM TO USE THE NEW URETHANE BUSHINGS.
- Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Lower Control Arm Bushings *Greaseable Pivot Pins Recommended*
- Upper & Lower Bump Stops
- 11/16" HD Seamless Tie Rod Kit
- Strut Rod Bushings *HD Strut Rods Required - See Tech Tip Below*
- Idler Arm
*Kits do not come with Pitman Arm (sold separately)
*TECH TIP: 1960-1972 A-body kits REQUIRE our HD Strut Rods (Sold Separately) to work with our Strut Rod Bushings. Using our Strut Rod Bushings without the HD Strut Rods will cause the lower control arm to be pushed back resulting in excessive negative caster, along with abnormal LCA Bushings wear. This cannot be adjusted out during alignment.